Wednesday 26 August 2015

I Finally Found Myself Now

I finally found out where I belong,
Forgive me that it took so long,
I just needed time to find the true me,
Nevertheless I'm finally free.
All the days that it seemed I hid,
Looking for my talent is what I did,
Lots of times it seemed like a painful chore,
Yet I pursue the answer even more.
Forever now I'm acknowledged by,
Others on this earth who also try,
Understanding their place in this world,
Not knowing themselves those boys and girls.
Didn't need me though they had it in themselves,
May they all see they're great without any help,
Yes in this world we may be misunderstood,
Stop listening to those haters and just rep. your hood.
Entering back the story of my life,
Listen to me clearly it's all a fight,
Finding myself so hard I've fought,
Not that it wasn't fun but harder than I thought.
Opportunities though have been present now,
Winning the right to be me and I'm proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment