Friday 28 August 2015

My Love

@Jason Stoic Espada - My Love

I've been searching for the girl who mattered in my life,
The one I could call my potential wife,
But everyday it seems that you always got to fight,
For the one you love the most but for her I'll do it right,
I'll try to get this girl no matter what's the price,
I may pay with my heart but what I'll gain would be so nice,
Though I've been treated like ice, Cold as the winter nights,
I've been beaten down before but for her I'll do it twice.
So it doesn't matter what you'll say I'm just expressing how I feel,
About this certain girl I know and how everyday she's in my dreams,
She’s smart she's nice she's not good nor bad somehow I find she's in between,
No I'm not saying that she's the best but I know she is supreme,
Her current boyfriend is unworthy of her but forget that now can you please,
Save me from cupid's wrath cause he's choking me and I cannot breathe,
I would do anything for this girl like she's got me under a spell,
No matter the consequence I know that it's for her that I fell,
Because if I had the power I would get the stars to spell,
Out the name of this girl whose name happens to be...well

I guess I really don't have to say her name out loud,
Because you and I both know who I'm talking about,
She's the one who stole my heart and I tell you there's no doubt,
That she's the one for me but I got to figure out,
What's my next move, Should I just go with the groove,
I got to do this right because there's so much I got to prove,
So much I got to do,
To show her how I fell and the lengths I'm willing to go,
To do everything in my power to get her as my own,
No matter how hard it is I just wanted to show,
How much this girl means to me, I want everyone to know,

It doesn't matter what you'll say to me in my current state,
I'm love drunk for this girl and I won't be sober the next day,
She's an angel to me regardless of her past mistakes,
But if you mess with her I assure you there'll be hell to pay,
No I'm not a devil person say it backwards I have lived,
To know well enough that in everything I should persist,
I love this girl so much,
To prove that may be tough,
But to have her as my own is my only wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment