Sunday 23 August 2015

Why I’m A Bit Frustrated!

  Hey guys, Angel of Beauty here with a post about something that happened to me... You see, A while ago I've been trying not to get too frustrated, and I'll tell you why..

   Okay so this year I've started the first steps in a lot of amazing things that I've wanted to do for such a long, long while now. For instance This Blog and the Blog for my new upcoming company which you'll hear more about later, or the fact that I finally started a YouTube channel, yes! this is something I'm really excited about, however this is the main reason for me being a bit frustrated and worried, but let me explain better so you can understand why.. I started by just posting two or three random videos like my momz(great grandmother) dancing at her 100th birthday party, or me just pranking my sister, but nothing special really cause that was just until I officially started being a youtuber and this year I decided I will! I made videos painting my artwork, a bit of blogging and even a few bonuses that I was excited about. I even had two or three of the videos already edited and ready to be uploaded with its own thumbnail and others waiting to be put together. This was it, I saw it all finally coming together and I was ecstatic
    These files were all saved in a single folder on my laptop 'YouTube video, videos' and it was in another folder with all of my pictures and I was beginning to back up my files like my dad suggested because the entire desktop was covered in files and folders and it was hard to even see the wallpaper image lol. So I bought a flash drive and transferred everything else until it was full. I had everything transferred except my YouTube and favorite pictures folder on the flash so I said no biggy, this folder can go on a new separate flash drive since it meant soo much to me. Now, on the same day that I'm transferring my files, the laptop starts sticking and the screen becomes frozen, I said okay something similar happened before and it just needed to be left alone for a while so I took it off and left it there. 

   Later that same day the computer fell with a very hard crash on the floor! I began to panic and hope it was okay, but since that day the computer never came on, it's been about over a few months and when turned on the computer just beeps and stays at a black screen.. I was devastated and Daddy took the computer to his IT people at work. I was really hoping and praying that the hard drive wasn't damaged so my files could've been retrieved and I could've shared them with you guys!.. Although daddy keep hinting that it's gone, I'm still hoping and praying and trying to keep myself together because there was also an extremely important video I had with those files that I've already been working on for over three years! :(  Hope and pray with me because everything I worked so extremely hard on is on that system and I would love to know it's okay ^_^
    These pics are just a few that I found of some paintings etc I dad that'll show an example of part of what I had planned for my YouTube viewers. If you guys want to help and support me as I overcome these obstacles and build my channel, you can simply head on over and subscribe to my channel where you'd be able to also see those videos if they're retrieved. I have different sections on my channel and I'll love for you to check it out :)
If you're reading this, which means you've read my really long post and I love you for it! Thank you soo much for your support and being here! I have so much planned for my Awesome viewers!
Click here to go to My YouTube
 


 



     

Xoxo – Angel of Beauty


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Liz everything will work out.I hope you retrieve that file from the computer because it seems like it means so much to you.Keep up the hard work ! ✊🏼😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Necy! It did mean a lot to me but unfortunately it's looking as though it's irretrievable..
      I will keep being positive and continue to work hard. Who knows, maybe what I have in store would be even better! ^_^
      PS - Thank you for your support! Xoxo - Angel of Beauty

      Delete